MEET OUR CALLERS!
Bulldog callers contact nearly 135,000 alumni, friends and parents annually on behalf of the university and its diverse academic units. Bulldog callers play an important role in the Annual Giving Program, strengthening relationships between alumni and friends and the university.
Call Center Facts:
Why you should work for the Bulldog Calling Center:
- Our Call Center raises nearly $300,000 per year with over 2,800 donors.
- You may be contacted up to two times a year by our Bulldog Calling Center.
- Student callers collect updated demographic data to ensure you are still receiving current university information.
- Students call Bulldog alumni Sunday - Thursday from 1 - 9 p.m. and Friday from 1 - 5 p.m. throughout the year.
- Flexible guaranteed hours that works around class schedules.
- Highest student pay on campus.
- Great resume builder.
- Opportunity to give back to the University that has given so much to you!
Why Give? | Frequently Asked Questions | How to Give | Make Your Gift | Contact the Calling Center
(Pictured L to R: James Marshall, Maddison Horowitz, Keunshea Fleming, Lesley Beck, Trey Gilmore; Not pictured: Lindsey Funderburk)
(Pictured L to R: Leah Leonard, Jasmine Rice, Domenique Pirocchi, Haley Murrah, Lindsey Funderburk, LaShay Miller; Not pictured: Celia Andreo, Alexus Hatchett, Kalyn Seale)